Precision, Stability, Ease, and Speed
The Sound Forge 9 professional digital audio production suite includes everything you need to quickly get from raw audio to finished master. Use this suite to create and edit stereo and multichannel audio files with speed and precision. Efficiently analyze, record and edit audio, digitize and restore old recordings, model acoustic environments, design sound for multimedia, and master replication-ready CDs.
Includes Tools for Sound Design and Mastering
In addition to Sound Forge 9 software, this comprehensive audio production suite includes CD Architect 5 software for designing, mastering and burning Red Book audio CDs, Noise Reduction 2 plug-ins to fix common audio problems such as tape hiss, camera hum, clicks, and pops, and the Mastering Effects Bundle powered by iZotope™, a collection of four professional audio plug-ins.
* Stereo and Multichannel Recording
* Precise Audio Editing
* Pristine Sound Quality
* Powerful Effects Processing
* Dolby Digital AC-3 export
- I used Sound Forge since version 4 (from Sonic Foundry, before Sony Pictured Digital acquired the company). It's great, and it becomes better with each new version
- Maybe it's a little bit complicated for the average user, you must have knowledge in the sound editing field